Friedrich Nietzsche animated Google Doodle
On October 15, Google celebrates the 169th Birthday of Friedrich Nietzsche with an animated Google Doodle on many Google sites.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was a German philologist, philosopher, cultural critic, poet and composer. He wrote several critical texts on religion, morality, contemporary culture, philosophy and science, displaying a fondness for metaphor, irony and aphorism. Nietzsche’s key ideas include the Apollonian/Dionysian dichotomy, perspectivism, the Will to Power, the death of God, the Übermensch and eternal recurrence.
For my opinion, the Doodle Shows Nietzsche’s Übermensch. Nietzsche posited the Übermensch as a goal for humanity to set for itself. Do you agree? What do you think the Doodle Shows?
- Friedrich Nietzsche remembered with Google Doodle (telegraph.co.uk)
- Friedrich Nietzsche (bradsowter.wordpress.com)
- The Privilege Of Owning Yourself (discoveringwisdom.com)
- Friedrich Nietzsche (roseylinn.wordpress.com)
- Comparing the philosphy of Friedrich Nietzsche to Crime and Punishment (brifigs.wordpress.com)
- Nietzsche’s Conclusion (unfspb.wordpress.com)