Google on 11/14/13 celebrated Children’s Day by displaying an attractive doodle on its homepage. It’s the winner Doodle from Doodle 4 Google Indian contest.
The doodle titled Sky’s The Limit for Indian Women was designed by Gayatri Ketharaman, a 15-year-old girl, from Pune in the Doodle 4 Google contest for 2013. Google holds the doodle contest for school kids in India every year on a particular theme and features the winning entry on its homepage on the Children’s Day. For this year, the theme was celebrating the Indian women. Google India managing director Rajan Anandan said the company received over 1.5 lakh entries this year.
- Children’s Day: Pune student’s Doodle 4 Google winning entry on Google India home page (ibnlive.in.com)
- Pune girl wins Doodle 4 Google contest (thinkdigit.com)
- Kudos : Doodle 4 Google : India Winner n Runner ups Doodles Gallery (sabaslog.wordpress.com)
- Google India celebrates Children’s Day with Pune student’s winning entry doodle celebrating Indian women (dnaindia.com)
- Pune Girl Wins Doodle4Google Contest (gizbot.com)
- Google India declares winner of Doodle4Google contest : worldleaks (worldleakss.wordpress.com)
- Children’s Day: Doodle 4 Google winning entry shows different facets of Indian woman (ibnlive.in.com)
- Doodle 4 Google India Is Back – This Time It’s „Celebrating Indian Women“ (trak.in)
- Student designed Google Doodle to appear Nov 14 (dnaindia.com)
- Pune youngster wins Doodle4Google competitors organized across India (fellipecroff100.wordpress.com)